|I'm an award winner!! Me! Really? Me? I won this from a fellow blogger!|
So thank you to Jess over at It's Jess! for bestowing me with this great honor.
Here's the deal:
- Copy the award image into a post.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
- Put in a link to their blogs.
- Notify the award receivers.
- Recipients should link back to the sender's blog.
- My hubby, Tom. He makes me retarded happy and giggle like a school girl.
- Trashy bodice ripping romance novels. The trashier the better.
- Tiffy, my pug. My love. My pumpkinface. My Tiffikins.
- My iPod. No one else likes it, it's actually kind of embarrassing when people look through it. But it takes me to my happy place.
- Family dinners with Nassim, Lay, Tara, and Sp8. Good food, good company.
- Getting praise from supervisors/management at work. All the hard work I do, it's nice to have validation.
- Watching my movie husbands and movie wives in action. (You know, the actors and actresses you'd watch do anything - even sit in a chair facing the wall in silence for 2 hours.)
- Sitting around with my hubby daydreaming about our future.
- Blogging. Meeting new people from blogging. Have people actually read the random spurts of goo that flows from my brain to the computer screen. I love it.
- Sister time. I love my sister and that's something teenage me never thought would happen. She's 10 years younger than me, but I could her as one of my very best friends.
- BONUS!!!! TATE or better know as The Airborne Toxic Event. Best live band ever. Best band ever. Love. Love. Love.
10 Bloggers That I Think is the Bees Knees
- The Opposite of That, B is simply divine. She's down to earth and inspiring. For instance, she's inspired me to jump start that diet I kept postponing.
- Semi-Coherent Thoughts- This is one of the blogs I look for updates from multiple times all. day. long. He is hilarious and entertaining and his intelligence really comes across in his short, often one sentence, posts.
- A Beer for the Shower- These guys are actually what first got me hooked on here. I found them by random chance and one day at work I sat for about 2 hours doing NO work and just reading their past posts. I laughed until I cried on many of them.
- Pickelope- wondering what this delightful creature is may be what gets your attention, but the humor and insight is what will keep you coming back.
- It's Jess!- For reals, this girl could be my soul-mate or something. I read her blogs and we have so many similarities it's weird. The only difference is, she's SO much wittier than I am.
- Cooking with Christine- I've never actually corresponded with Christine. I just read her blog and print her recipes. She is an excellent source for delicious recipes, no matter what you're looking for.
- Sick B*tch- Mich is touching to me. She's so open with people about who she is, what she is, and she makes no apologies for it- nor should she. She's pretty great.
- Small Town Fashionista- Bonnie over at STF is... unique. She's very open. Extremely open. She puts her life out there on display for any and everyone to go and read and then even comment on. She is primarily as fashion blog but her life has taken over as the main focus. A truly fascinating read.
- Sara Swear a Lot- OMG this girl cracks me up. From horror stories of a honeymoon gone bad to giving advice on Electric Cigarettes, she is definitely one to go and check out.
- Flourish in Progress- Elizabeth is gansta for reals. She rolls deep and I can just wish that I was one of the hoes that gets to roll deep with her.