- Domino by Jessie J. I don't know what it is about her, but I am really digging Jessie J here lately. She rocks onesies in a way no one has since Dee-Lite.
2. Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye ft. Kimbra. I just heard this song today, so I can't lie and act like I've been on this train for any length of time. However, this video is trippy and the song is catchy. Crazy catchy. As soon as I heard it today I hurried to get it on my iPod.
3. All I Ever Wanted by The Airborne Toxic Event. Let's face it, one of TATE's songs is always on rotation in my head. It just so happens that this song is one that has been playing a heavy rotation today.
4. Blackie's Dead by Pete Yorn and Scarlet Johansson. This song is catchy and bouncy and makes me happy. Even though it's a depressing song off of an album called the "Break Up Album" so... it probably shouldn't make me bounce? Ah well, it does anyways!
5. Better Things by Passion Pit. I am the only person I know that loves Passion Pit and I'm ok with that. They are like a happy little secret that I get to enjoy and keep all to myself. This song is my getting though life song "better things are coming, I swear there's truth in that".