Saturday, March 31, 2012

One down...

Day one of my trip is at a completion. We drove up the east coast from NC and made our way to Binghamton, NY. Which is where the hubby grew up. We're just here for the night though. In the morning we're headed up to Massachusetts to one of the hubby's friends houses to stay for a few days. While we're there we are going to  Boston and then to Salem and Providence. That's just the first half of out journey!


Busy busy busy week. 


My sister is annoyed that I spent all day telling them to pull over to the nearest gas station/rest area so that I could pee. Pfft. Hoebag.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm visiting from A to Z. Will your April posts tell us more about this trip you are on?

    Good luck with it!


    Christine @ Coffee in the Garden

    ReplyDelete

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.