Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An unexpected award.


I will say that I wasn't expecting to receive an award any time soon. Granted I love my blog, and it's a great outlet for me. It relieves stress and it helps distract me from the world around me and it gives me the chance to meet new and great people. That's the best part, meeting people that I never, ever would have had the chance to meet otherwise. But I have to figure, I'm not exactly changing the world, I'm not reaching the masses, and I'm terrified that I'm becoming more and more a mommy blog (I swear guys, I'm trying to curb that). 

So thank you to Mrs. Collier from KSCollier/Author for bestowing this award upon me. It was unexpected and a nice thing to get. 

The rules: The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original, and add to the blogging community. You're supposed to bestow it on seven people and here's the "rules": I say, no worries if you're a rule breaker, then just put the award on your blog. 

Ling to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you. List sever random things about yourself. Send said award to seven (or however many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses. Tell those lucky people that you've done this and give them the rules. 

Seven random things about me:

1) I am currently craving watermelon. Obscene amount of cool, sweet watermelon. 
2) I go tomorrow to have the amnio test on my nugget and I'm nervous that it'll turn up something negative. I don't even think I'm supposed to type things like that incase I jinx it.
3) I have the ever present desire to lick Mikel Jollet's face and I'm pretty sure my husband knows and accepts this. 
4) I have the ability to have long time friends delete me on social media sites with out even realizing I did anything wrong.
5) Tacos. My kingdom for a truck load of tacos.
6) I am having sharp shooting pains in my lower back/top of my booty. It's not fun and may be from standing in one place for over 4 hours yesterday.
7) I want a happy, healthy baby and the sex doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter, but I'd love a girl to bake and sew with. I think that makes me a bad person. 


Here's my seven blogs I shall pass the award to:


1) It's Jess!
2) One Day I'm Gonna...
3) Poke the Rock
4) Grr Arg
5) Azia Said What
6) The Opposite of That
7) Finding a Skinnier Me

1 comment:

  1. #5. Yes, most definitely #5. From a truck is the only way to buy them, too.

    ReplyDelete

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.