Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you have a lovely and safe evening no matter what your plans. I am particularly excited about my plans. They hubby, my sister, and I are going to go see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this afternoon then dinner at the restaurant where we went the night my hubby proposed. After that my sister is ditching us for party and the hubby and I will return home to cuddle on the couch and watch the ball drop. Not the most glamorous of evenings, but it suits me just fine. 


I'm going to end the year with the cutest thing I've seen in a while. It's totes adorbs (I don't usually say things like that but this video demands it be said):




Fingers crossed that those two crazy kids get together in real life.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog following, hope you had a great new years!

    ReplyDelete

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.