Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I did this to myself.

1) Working in reaffirmation department until they get my replacement.
2)Training for my new position in Chapter 7
3)Chairwoman of the Huge Financial Instituation That Did Not Require a Bailout's TMAT organization (team member activity team)
4)One of two members of the Bankruptcy Departments hospitality committee. 

Today I am going to be working through my lunch in order to have time to do everything. I'm pausing just long enough to send this out. 

My stress level today? Steadily climbing towards "Someone's Gonna Get Cut".


STABBY RIP STAB STAB


SOMEONE’S GONNA GET CUT


BASH FACE ON KEYBOARD


EYE TWITCHING


LALALALALA EVERYTHING IS LOVELY!

3 comments:

  1. LULZ. I'm sorry you're going to have a shitty day, but that anger chart is funny. I find that since I've been dieting, the work annoyances have become less stabby than normal. Of course, they never go away, but they affect me less than usual. :-)

    Also, your button isn't working on my site. You might have to do a bit of tweaking to get it to work. Need help with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dieting AND quitting smoking make me MORE stabby. You must be doing something more right than I am! I am ready to just run screaming from the building ripping out my hair as I flee.

    I used some random site that created the button/code so I'll play with it later (tonight? tomorrow?) and see if I can get it going correctly. Right now I'm away to a 2 hour meeting going over the joys of POC's. Shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man..... that chart is for real.... I enjoyed it and therefore it helped to lower me down to eye twitchy.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.