- Have James Spader whisper "You're such trash" to me. You know, Pretty in Pink style. If you don't know what I'm talking about, for shame on you, and go watch the best movie ever asap.
|Like you wouldn't be honored to be called trash by him.|
- Pistol whip someone. In the face, none of this back of the head shit I've been seeing on tv lately. If I'm going to do it, I want to see your eyes when you realize your ass is about to be pistol whipped.
And those were the top two, without a doubt, no rearranging necessary.
- Have children. I've always wanted to be a mother. Ever since I was a little girl, the only thing I've known for sure is that I wanted to be a mom. I don't know how many I eventually want to have, part of me just wants to have one kid to really focus on. I'm baking that one now, so I'll wait and see how this goes and readdress this in a couple of years.
- Spend time in England. Not just a quick jaunt, but a good amount of time. I want to ride the London Eye and wander Stratford Upon Avon (My name is Jessica, and the first written form of that was in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice- so I have to go to his homeland). I want to ride the red double decker bus and go to the Cavern Club, and watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Have dinner with Anthony Bourdain. Drink with him. Just fucking talk to him, he's so fascinating.
|Actually, hanging with Bourdain may be my number 3.|
- Stay in a bungalow that is situated over the ocean in some lush gorgeous island.
- Open my own bakery. I love to bake and I'd love to just bake every day all day and have a successful business doing it.
- Eat pasta in Tuscany at a villa at sunset overlooking the countryside.
- Take flying lessons.
- Own a house.
- Be in NYC with Tom on New Year's Eve, not in Time's Square, but somewhere with a balcony high up overlooking the festivities.
|I have panic attacks in crowds, so it's best I stay high above it.|
- Be in the bleachers by the red carpet at the Oscar's.
- See the pyramids, up close and personal.
- Go on a Mediterranean cruise with Tom and have a cabin with a balcony.
- Move the hell out of the South.