Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The ocean is a F***ed up place

I know I'm a Pisces and all and therefore as a fellow fish I'm supposed to be down with all things ocean. While sharks worry me not,  jelly fish are the scariest things that has ever been created by God/Evolution and  squid/octopus are a close second. 

This, this fucker here though, this is terrifying. I didn't even know this could happen. Like... it pounced the girls? The motherfucking stingray POUNCED people?! I saw this photo last week or the week before and it took a long time to get it out of my head and pretend it never happened. But it's popped back up on one of my regularly read sites. It's like the stingray is haunting me. 

This is legit the stuff nightmares are made out of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.