Monday, April 29, 2013

OH EM GEE YOU GUYS

I'm addicted to UPROXX, it's an amazing site that allows me to geek out and get the low down on the world. 

Today they are having a  Q & A with Anthony Bourdain. You ask him a question and if you're lucky he'll respond to it. 

HE JUST RESPONDED TO ME. 

OH MY GOD ANTHONY BOURDAIN JUST RESPONDED TO ME. 

 

Hi, JAJenks

Anthony Bourdain has replied to your comment on UPROXX

[avatar] 
Anthony Bourdain said "Should hear shortly. I hope so."

In reply to your comment, "@Bourdain will there be another season of The Taste? If so, will you be a part of it?"
on UPROXX Live Q&A With 'Parts Unknown' Host Anthony Bourdain

I DIE. I ABSOLUTELY DIE. 

Right now Tony is #3 on my bucket list. 

1) Pistol whip someone.
2) Have James Spader tell me I'm "such trash"
3) Have a beer with Anthony Bourdain. 

This wasn't a beer, BUT IT WAS ACKNOWLEDGING ME!!!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. That is very cool, and absolutely agreed, I'd love to have a beer with him.

    BTW, fun fact, if you had a beer with Tony Bourdain and invited James Spader, then pistol whipped Tony for no reason, James Spader would probably tell you you're such trash.

    All three nailed at once. BOOM.

    ReplyDelete

Judgement free zone. Post as you wish.
Except you spammers. You'll be deleted.